Our parks and gardens are home to many species of trees. In this section you can find out about how we look after our trees.
- Who manages the Council's trees?
- How do we maintain our trees?
- Trees on the Public Highway
- Tree Preservation Orders
- Our tree planting programme
- Privately owned trees including trees in gardens
- Christmas trees
- Obstructive trees
- How we manage our tree stock
- High hedges
- Tree news: Ash dieback disease
- Useful Information: Brown Tail Moth
- Report vandalism
- Dead Animal - report
- Litter bin - needs emptying
- Dog bin - needs emptying
- Japanese Knotweed query
Got a question about parks and gardens?01424 451066
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parks and Gardens team.