I'm a landlord
Severe Weather Emergency Protocol active
Because of the forecasted cold temperatures, the Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP) is now active until Monday 12 December 2022. People are able to access housing services:
- In office hours people can call 01424 451100
- Present in person at Muriel Matters House between 9am - 4pm today
- Using our out of hours service on 01424 451999 outside of office hours and over the weekend.
If you're concerned about someone who is rough sleeping let us know through Streetlink - https://www.streetlink.org.uk/
Please note that there is limited accommodation available in Hastings and placements are likely to be out of area.
In this section of our website you can find out about where to get advice, what to do if you have a problem with a tenant, your responsibilities as a landlord, your tenant's responsibilities and more.
- How to let guide
- Housing licensing
- Landlord advice
- What are my responsibilities as a landlord?
- What are my tenant's responsibilities?
- Landlord advice videos
- Fire safety risk assessments for HMOs
- HMO Fire safety advice for leaseholders
- How do I lease my property to the council?
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Private rented housing newsletter
- HMO Amenity Standards
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards Information video
I'm a landlord
Got a question about housing and homes?
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Housing team.