Our finance system is being upgraded, and the new system is expected to be operational at the end of April. Because of this, we regret that we are unable to sign up any new garden waste customers at the moment.
We are sorry about this, but please do keep an eye on this website, and on local media. We will let you know when we are able to start taking on new garden waste customers, which we hope will be by the end of April.
- What garden waste services do my council offer?
- How do I sign up to the garden waste service?
- What can I put in my garden waste bin?
- What can't I put in my garden waste bin?
- I want to report a missed garden waste collection
- I want to know about home composting
- Garden waste FAQs
- Terms and conditions
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.