Viewing and making comments
To view the comments we have received on an application:
- Go in to Planning Public Access and search for the application
- Click on 'Public Comments'
- Select 'Sort by' to reorder the list by the date the comment was added or by the persons name who commented.
- To change the direction of the list, select 'Ascending' or 'Descending' from the drop down list then select go.
- To change the number of results displayed, select an option from the 'Results per page' drop down list then select go.
Some comments will be marked 'please see documents tab'. This is because we have received the comment in hand writing or it contains photos or drawings which can't be displayed in the comments tab.
Before making a comment you should view our Comment on an application page. This page tells you about the sort of things that we can take into account when we consider an application. it also gives details about deadlines for comments.
- Go in to Planning Public Access and Search for the application you wish to comment on
- To add a comment to the list, click on 'Make a Comment'
- if you have logged in to your user account your name and address will automatically be added to the form
- If you have not logged in to your user account you can still make a comment by adding your details (you do not need a user account to make a comment)
- For the 'Commentor Type' please select 'Commentor'
- In the 'Stance' section please state whether you wish to 'Object' to the application, 'Support' the application or whether your comment is 'Neutral'
- Enter your comment in the 'Your Comment' box
- If you want to receive an email confirming your comment has received by us, select the 'Send me an email confirming my comments' box.
- When you have completed all the information, click on the 'Submit' button.
Search for a planning application