Search for a planning applicationView a planning application
You can search for all of our planning applications with our planning search tool via the 'View a planning application' button at the top of the page.
Our planning search tool is an easy-to-use tool for you to search for and track applications for planning permission, appeals, and planning enforcement action.
All public documents relating to a current application can be viewed on our planning search tool. You can you make comments on an application and view the comments made by other people.
Please note that where a drawing or document is marked as superseded that means that it no longer forms part of the planning application. It will have been updated by an amended drawing or document.
To view a list of this week's received and decided planning applications, go to the planning search tool then:
- Select the 'Weekly / Monthly Lists' tab
- In the 'Ward' drop down list, select 'All' if you wish to view all the applications received in the borough during a specified week
- If you are only interested in one ward, then select the ward name you want. You will see that each ward is listed twice in the list, select the version with just the year. For example, Baird 2018.
- In the 'Week beginning' drop down list select the week you are interested in
- Select whether you wish to 'Show applications' 'Validated in this week' (received) or 'Decided in this week'
- If you would like both then you will need to run the report for each
- Select 'Search' to receive the list of applications validated (received) or decided in your chosen week
- If you wish to keep a copy of the list, there is an option in the top right of the screen to print it.
You can opt to receive a daily email of the all the applications that have been validated or decided that day. A user account is required for this. Please see the guides below to set these up.
Terms and conditions of use
Please read the terms and conditions of use before you use our planning search tool.
You can use our planning search tool to search for planning applications without creating an account. However, to use the features that allow you to save searches, track applications and receive email updates on applications you must create an account. Please follow the links below to our user guides.
Search for a planning application