Planning service update
We are doing our best to manage the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on our planning services but there will be an impact.
You can find more information about changes to our services on our COVID-19 webpages.Find out more
Hastings Borough Council is the local planning authority for Hastings and St Leonards. This section provides details about our planning service including planning advice, how to make an application, appeals, enforcement and more.
Details about the council's Local Plan, including the Development Management Plan and The Hastings Planning Strategy, can be found in the Planning Policy section.
- Make an application
- Search for a planning application
- Comment on an application
- Track an application
- Planning fees
- Planning advice
- Planning policy
- Do I need planning permission?
- Before making a planning application
- How do I get planning permission?
- The Planning Process - a step by step guide
- Learn about planning applications
- Appeal a decision
- I want some information about planning
- I have a problem/ concern
- Planning enforcement
- Community Groups
- Planning service news
- Street naming and numbering
- Local Land Charges
- Find out about my property