Planning service update
We are doing our best to manage the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on our planning services but there will be an impact.
You can find more information about changes to our services on our COVID-19 webpages.Find out more
Hastings Borough Council is responsible for ensuring all development in Hastings and St Leonards is authorised. In this section you can find out what unauthorised development is and how we deal with it.
- What is planning enforcement?
- What is breach of planning control?
- What enforcement powers do my council have?
- What will my council do about unauthorised development?
- How can I report a breach of planning control?
- What happens if someone complains about me?
- I want to search all planning enforcements
Got a question about planning?01424 451090
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Planning team.