Tracking an application
Actions...View a planning application
You can track any application, appeal or enforcement case so that you can keep up to date with its progress through the planning process. You will need to have a user account and be logged in to track an application.
To track an application:
- Go into the Planning Public Access search tool via the button above and log in to your user account
- 'Search' for the application you are interested in
- Click on the 'Track' button
- You will be asked to log in if you have not already done so
- When a change is made to your tracked application, you will be sent an email notification
- You can also return to this application at a later date by going to 'My profile' and' Tracked Applications' when you are logged in.
Managing tracked applications
To view which applications you have tracked or remove tracked applications from your user account:
- Go into the Planning Public Access search tool via the button at the top of the page and log in to your user account
- Select 'My Profile' from the menu bar
- Select the 'Tracked Applications' tab
- Your tracked applications will be detailed in a list
- You can sort the list by clicking on the column headings
- To view a tracked application, click on the 'View' button for that application
- To remove a tracked application from the list, click on the 'Stop Tracking' button for that application.
Search for a planning application