Managing notification emails
You will receive an email notification when one of the following happens:
- A new application meets your saved search criteria
- An application that was found as part of a saved search changes
- One of your tracked applications changes.
A notification will also be added to the Notified Applications list on your My Profile page. To view your notifications list:
- Go into the Planning Public Access search tool and log in to your user account
- Select 'My Profile' from the menu bar
- Select the 'Notified Applications' tab
- The applications you have tracked are at the top of the screen, and are followed by the applications that are the result of saved searches
- To view an application click on the 'View' button for that application
- To remove an application click on the 'Discard 'button for that application
- To delete all the notification results for a particular search, click 'Discard all results from this search'
- Additionally you can select saved search applications from the notifications list and track these by clicking on the 'Track' button for the selected application.
To stop receiving email notifications you will need to edit your tracked applications and saved searches in your 'My Profile' page.
Search for a planning application