Priory Street Multi-storey Car ParkReport a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 1EA
- RingGo Location Code: 17161
- View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 250
- Disabled parking spaces: 12 - on the ground floor.
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings.
- Motorcycle bays: 10
- Reserved bays ground floor for reserved bay permit holders only: 3
- Electrical charge points:10 Find out more about the council's electric vehicle charging points
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access or exit from the car park between 23.00 and 06.00 (gate restriction). This car park is locked between these hours for security.
- Height restriction: 2.0 metres (6' 6")
Priory Street Multi Storey Car Park is situated in Hastings town centre. This is a popular car park with shoppers and direct access to the ESK Warehouse in Cambridge Road. CCTV cameras are monitored during the opening hours.
RingGo and pay and display customers can park on levels 1 - 6.
This car park has ten electric charging points with designated parking spaces.
Customers using this facility must pay for their parking time whilst charging. Once fully charged, the vehicle must be moved into another available space so that the charging point is available for another customer.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17161) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
There are help points near the pay and display machines which are linked to a control room.
Restricted area for Priory Street permit holders only on level 7 and above. Access to this area is by magnetic card.
Reserved bays for reserved permit holders only on the ground floor.
To apply for a permit see our Apply for a season ticket or permit page.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.