Priory Street Multi-storey Car Park
Free festive parking
Shoppers will be able to park for free in council owned car parks from Monday 18 December until Saturday 23 December, between 4pm and 9pm each evening. This free parking will coincide with the late-night shopping at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre and help support local businesses in the area.
Parking will also be free on Monday 25 December, Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January. Normal parking charges will restart the following morning.Find out more
Report a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 1EA
- RingGo Location Code: 17161
- View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 250
- Disabled parking spaces: 12 - on the ground floor.
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings.
- Motorcycle bays: 10
- Reserved bays ground floor for reserved bay permit holders only: 3
- Electrical charge points:10 Find out more about the council's electric vehicle charging points
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access or exit from the car park between 23.00 and 06.00 (gate restriction). This car park is locked between these hours for security.
- Height restriction: 2.0 metres (6' 6")
- 6 pay and display machines (subject to operational status)
- Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions, depending on the machine used
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
Priory Street Multi Storey Car Park is situated in Hastings town centre. This is a popular car park with shoppers and direct access to the ESK Warehouse in Cambridge Road. CCTV cameras are monitored during the opening hours.
RingGo and pay and display customers can park on levels 1 - 6.
This car park has ten electric charging points with designated parking spaces.
Customers using this facility must pay for their parking time whilst charging. Once fully charged, the vehicle must be moved into another available space so that the charging point is available for another customer.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17161) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Restricted area for Priory Street permit holders only on level 7 and above. Access to this area is by magnetic card.
Reserved bays for reserved permit holders only on the ground floor.
To apply for a permit see our Apply for a season ticket or permit page.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.