Pelham Place Car Park
- Location: TN34 3AD
- RingGo Location Code: 17160
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 276
- Disabled parking spaces: 18 - Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here.
- Motorcycle bays: 20
- Electrical charge points: 2
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access to the car park between 23.00 and 07.00 (gate restriction)
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
Pelham Place is a very popular car park located on the A259 on Hastings sea front between the Pier and the Old Town, with direct access to the beach. There are public toilets near the entrance.
During the weekends in the Summer and on bank holidays the Pelham car park is busy and there can be delays in finding a parking space.
Alternative parking can be found in the Priory Street Multi storey car park which is near to the town centre and only short walk from the seafront. To park in the Priory Street Multi storey on a Sunday is a £1 for the whole day.
This car park has two electric charging points with designated parking spaces.
Customers using this facility must pay for their parking time whilst charging. Once fully charged moved into another available space so that the charging point is available for another customer.
Customers need to be a member of the Charge Your Car Network to use this unit.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17160) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
Alternatively you can pay for parking by Pay and Display and there are four pay and display machines located within the car park. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.