Marina Car Park
- Location: TN38 0DW
- RingGo Location Code: 17159
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 97
- Disabled parking spaces: 12 Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here
- Electrical charge points: 2
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
The Marina car park is located on the A259 in St Leonards and is convenient for the Azure and Marine Court. Care should be taken when exiting this car park onto the promenade due to the close proximity of the cycle lane to the boundary bollards.
This car park has two electric charging points with designated parking spaces. Customers using this facility must pay for their parking time while charging and once fully charged moved into another available space so that the charging point is available for another customer. Customers need to be a member of the Charge Your Car Network to use this unit.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17159) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created please click here for further details.
Alternatively you can pay for parking by Pay and Display and there are two pay and display machines located within the car park. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
The new pound coin is accepted by most of our pay and display machines. There are stickers on the machines that do not accept this coin.