Marina Car Park
Free festive parking
Shoppers will be able to park for free in council owned car parks from Monday 18 December until Saturday 23 December, between 4pm and 9pm each evening. This free parking will coincide with the late-night shopping at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre and help support local businesses in the area.
Parking will also be free on Monday 25 December, Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January. Normal parking charges will restart the following morning.Find out more
Report a problem in this car park
- Location: TN38 0DW
- RingGo Location Code: 17159
- View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 97
- Disabled parking spaces: 12
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings
- Electrical charge points: 3 Find out more about the council's electric vehicle charging points
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 19.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 20.00 and 06.59
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- 1 pay and display machine (subject to operational status)
- Accepted method of payment coins only
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
The Marina car park is located on the A259 in St Leonards and is convenient for the Azure and Marine Court.
Care should be taken when exiting this car park onto the promenade due to the close proximity of the cycle lane to the boundary bollards.
This car park has three electric charging points with designated parking spaces.
Customers using this facility must pay for their parking time whilst charging. Once fully charged, the vehicle must be moved into another available space so that the charging point is available for another customer.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17159) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machine located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment is coins only. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.