Carlisle Parade Car Park
- Location: TN34 1JG
- RingGo Location Code: 17150
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 171
- Disabled parking spaces: 7 - Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access or exit from the car park between 23.00 and 07.00 (gate restriction). This car park is locked between these hours for security.
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
Carlisle Parade Car Park is underground and located on the A259 on Hastings sea front, adjacent to Robertson Terrace. The parking bays are each located between two concrete pillars and the car park is colour coded for ease of identification. This is a popular car park, being linked to both the beach and the town centre by underground subway. CCTV cameras are monitored during the opening hours.
Due to the steep ramp access, this car park is not considered suitable for wheelchair users.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17150) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created. For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Alternatively you can pay for parking by Pay and Display and there are three pay and display machines located within the car park. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
The new pound coin is accepted by most of our pay and display machines. There are stickers on the machines that do not accept this coin.
There are help points near the pay and display machines which are linked to a control room.