Reopening of restaurants and pubs
The government have recently issued guidance for restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaways reopening from 4 July 2020. You can view this guidance on this document.
The government has also issued Guidance for temporary alcohol licensing for the off sales of alcohol.
For more information about how to reopen safely, you can go to our COVID-19 business support webpages.Find out more
This section contains information about premises licences and club premises certificates, including how to apply for either of these licences and how much it will cost.
- I want to apply for a premises licence
- I need to make a change to my premises licence
- I want to transfer my premises licence
- I want to apply for a club premises certificate
- I need to make a change to my club premises certificate
- What is the premises licence consultation process?
- How much will my premises licence cost?