Reopening of restaurants and pubs
The Government has issued Guidance for temporary alcohol licensing for the off sales of alcohol.
For more information about how to reopen safely, you can go to our COVID-19 business support webpages.Find out more
The annual fees for premises licences, authorising the sale by retail of alcohol both on and off the premises, some regulated entertainment and late night refreshment from 23.00 hours, are set by Government. The fees are collected by local licensing authorities.
The annual fees are still payable in full, as the Government has not made any change to the fees to compensate for the previous lockdown from March until July 2020, or further restrictions introduced since, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. If annual fees are not paid by the due date of the invoices, the premises licence can be suspended.
This section contains information about premises licences and club premises certificates, including how to apply for either of these licences and how much it will cost.
- I want to apply for a premises licence
- I need to make a change to my premises licence
- I want to transfer my premises licence
- I want to apply for a club premises certificate
- I need to make a change to my club premises certificate
- What is the premises licence consultation process?
- How much will my premises licence cost?