Planning Strategy Submission
The Council submitted its Planning Strategy for independent examination on 31 October 2012 under Regulation 22 of the town and country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
A Planning Inspector will be appointed, on behalf of the Secretary of State, to conduct the examination.
The submitted documents:
- The Proposed Submission Planning Strategy is available to read at www.planvu.co.uk/hbc/contents_written.htm
- Schedule of Proposed Minor Amendments (.pdf 23KB)
- Sustainability Appraisal report
- Appropriate Assessment
- Planning Strategy policies map
- Schedule of proposed changes to the Proposals Map (2004) to create Policies map (.pdf 8757KB)
- Consultation statement (.pdf 3073KB)
- Notice of the availability of submission documents (.pdf 40KB)
- Copies of all duly-made representation to the Proposed Submission Version are viewable online or to download:
Please note that these documents have a large file size and may take some time to download.
Other supporting documents:
- Duty to co-operate
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Equalities Impact Assessment
- NPPF self assessment compliance (.pdf 234KB)
- PAS Toolkit legal compliance self assessment
- PAS Toolkit soundness self assessment
- Other background evidence reports (for housing, transport and flood risk etc)