Between 25 May and 17 August 2012 the final stage of the consultation was undertaken on the Proposed Submission version of the Planning Strategy, the key strategic document which forms part of the new Hastings Local Plan. This was the final round of consultation before the documents were sent to the Secretary of State for independent examination.
The Proposed Submission document has been split into sections for quicker downloading:
- Part 1: Introduction and objectives (.pdf 1779KB)
- Part 2: Development Strategy (.pdf 1386KB)
- Part 3: Planning Strategy (.pdf 2531KB)
- Part 4: Theme based policies (.pdf 1252KB)
- Part 5: Key diagram (.pdf 1609KB)
- Part 6: Monitoring and implementation (.pdf 1489KB)
- Part 7: Appendices (.pdf 1314KB)
- Part 8: Glossary (.pdf 1819KB)
- Supporting Documents and Evidence Base
- Sustainability Appraisal
The Planning Strategy was submitted to the Secretary of State for Examination on 31 October 2012. Further information is provided on our Planning Strategy Examination page.