St Margaret's Road Car Park
Free festive parking
Shoppers will be able to park for free in council owned car parks from Monday 18 December until Saturday 23 December, between 4pm and 9pm each evening. This free parking will coincide with the late-night shopping at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre and help support local businesses in the area.
Parking will also be free on Monday 25 December, Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January. Normal parking charges will restart the following morning.Find out more
Report a problem in this car park
- Location: TN37 6EH
- RingGo Location Code: 17163
- See this car park on a View this car park on map
- Total number of parking spaces: 40
- Disabled parking spaces: 2
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
- 0 pay and display machine
- Ringo or Permits can only be used in this car park
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
St Margaret's Road Car Park is located off the A259, between Warrior Square and The Pier. It is adjacent to The White Rock Gardens and convenient for the Falaise Sporting Facilities and Clambers Play Centre. It is also convenient for the White Rock Theatre but note there is a fairly steep climb back to the car park.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17163) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created. For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Pay and Display
There are no pay and display machines located within the car park.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.