St Margaret's Road Car Park
- Location: TN37 6EH
- RingGo Location Code: 17163
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 40
- Disabled parking spaces: 2 Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
St Margaret's Road Car Park is located off the A259, between Warrior Square and The Pier. It is adjacent to The White Rock Gardens and convenient for the Falaise Sporting Facilities and Clambers Play Centre. It is also convenient for the White Rock Theatre but note there is a fairly steep climb back to the car park.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17163) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created. For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Alternatively you can pay for parking by Pay and Display and there is one pay and display machines located within the car park. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
The new pound coin is accepted by most of our pay and display machines. There are stickers on the machines that do not accept this coin.