Rock-a-Nore Car Park
- Location: TN34 3DW
- RingGo Location Code: 17162
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 450
- Disabled parking spaces: 15 Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access to the car park between 23.00 and 07.00 barrier restriction
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
Rock a Nore is a rough surface car park, located on the beach at the eastern end of Hastings sea front in the Old Town. This large car park services the majority of visitor parking for the Old Town and is near to most of the facilities in this historic part of Hastings. During the weekends in the Summer and on bank holidays the Rock a Nore car park is busy and there can be delays in exiting this car park at peak times. We would suggest using the Priory Street Multistory car park instead, which is near to the town centre and only short walk from the seafront. To park in the Priory Street Multistory on a Sunday is a £1 for the whole day.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17162) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created. For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Alternatively you can pay for parking by Pay and Display and there is six pay and display machines located within the car park. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.