Rock-a-Nore Car ParkReport a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 3DW
- RingGo Location Code: 17162
- See this car park on a View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 450
- Disabled parking spaces: 15
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access to the car park between 23.00 and 07.00 barrier restriction
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
- 6 pay and display machines (subject to operational status)
- Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions, depending on the machine used
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
This car park is locked at 11pm every night and will reopen at 7am every morning. You are welcome to stay but please be aware no cars will be let out once the car park is closed.
Rock a Nore is a rough surface car park, located on the beach at the eastern end of Hastings sea front in the Old Town. This large car park services the majority of visitor parking for the Old Town and is near to most of the facilities in this historic part of Hastings.
During the weekends in the Summer and on bank holidays the Rock a Nore car park is busy and there can be delays in exiting this car park at peak times.
We would suggest using the Priory Street Multistory car park instead, which is near to the town centre and only short walk from the seafront.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17162) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.