The Pier Underground Car ParkReport a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 1JX
- RingGo Location Code: 17166
- See this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 40
- Disabled parking spaces: 2 - Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings here.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply. Check here for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- No access or exit from the car park between 23.00 and 07.00 (gate restriction). This car park is locked between these hours for security.
- Height restriction: 2.1 metres (6' 11")
- Upgraded CCTV
The Pier Car Park is underground and located on the A259 on Hastings sea front, immediately in front of the Pier and the White Rock Theatre.
The parking bays are easily accessible, being set out as single line chevron parking. CCTV cameras are monitored during the opening hours.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17166) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
There are help points near the pay and display machines which are linked to a control room.