The Bourne Car ParkReport a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 3BD
- RingGo Location Code: 17165
- View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 29
- Disabled parking spaces: 2
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings on our Blue Badge holders page.
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 07.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 06.59
- Height restriction: 2.2 metres (7' 2")
- Upgraded CCTV
- 1 pay and display machine (subject to operational status)
- Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use it in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
The Bourne Car Park is located on the A259 in Hastings Old Town, with pedestrian access from the car park into the High Street. It is also convenient for the Stables Theatre, local churches and the historic All Saints Street.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17165) and the amount of time you wish to park.
If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created. For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.