Reopening of restaurants and pubs
The government have recently issued guidance for restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaways reopening from 4 July 2020. You can view this guidance on this document.
The government has also issued Guidance for temporary alcohol licensing for the off sales of alcohol.
For more information about how to reopen safely, you can go to our COVID-19 business support webpages.Find out more
- I want to apply for a Lotteries Licence
- I want to apply for a Sex Entertainment Venue Licence
- I want to apply for a Scrap Metal Licence
- Camping Sites
- Caravan Sites
- House to House Collections
- Street Collections
- Street trading
- Highway licences and permits
- Pavement Licences
- Guidance for temporary alcohol licensing for the off sales of alcohol.