The Council submitted its Development Management Plan for independent examination on 31 July 2014 under Regulation 22 of the town and country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
Mr Richard Hollox BA (Hons) BSc (Econ) MPhil(Lond)ARICS FRTPI FRICS was appointed, by the Planning Inspectorate, as the independent Inspector to conduct the examination to determine whether the Plan is sound.
The Inspector held a Pre-Hearing meeting at 2pm on 07 October 2014 and the Examination in Public began on 18 November 2014.
The submitted documents:
- The Revised Proposed Submission version Development Management Plan
- Schedule of Proposed Minor Amendments
- Sustainability Appraisal report
- The Appropriate Assessment (Screening)
- Development Management Plan policies map - interactive version replaced by the adopted policies map so the draft is no longer available online
- Schedule of proposed changes to the Proposals Map (2004) and Planning Strategy Policies Map (2014) to create the Development Management Policies map
- Consultation Statement
- Notice of the availability of submission documents
Copies of all duly-made representation to the Proposed Submission Version in 2013 and Revised Proposed Submission Version in 2014 are viewable online (this link will open a new browser window) or to download:
Duly Made Representations Proposed Submission Version 2013:
- Volume 1 Representations made in relation to Sections 1-5
- Volume 2 Representations made in relation to Sections 6-7
- Volume 3 Representations made in relation to the Appendices and accompanying Sustainability Appraisal
Duly Made Representations Proposed Submission Version 2014:
- Volume 1 representations made in relation to Sections 1-2
- Volume 2a representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2b representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2c representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2d representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2e representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2f representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 2g representations made in relation to Section 3
- Volume 3 representation made in relation to Sections 5-6
Please note that these documents have a large file size and may take some time to download. No representations have been made in relation to Section 4 of the 2014 Revised Proposed Submission version of the Development Management Plan and neither have any representations been made to the accompanying Sustainability Appraisal.
Other supporting documents:
- Duty to Co-operate July 2014
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan Update 2014
- Development Management Plan - Compatibility Self Assessment (Part 1) version 2
- Development Management Plan - Compatibility Self Assessment (Part 2)
- Local Plan Monitoring Report July 2014
- Other background evidence reports
- Examination documents
Got a question about planning policy?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Planning Policy team.