Revised Proposed Submission
The Revised Proposed Submission version of the Development Management Plan is a revised and updated version of the previous Plan consulted upon in 2013. The review allowed us to further consider the proposed site allocations and development management policies within, taking account of the most recent development completions, permissions for development, as well as some of the representations made at the last round of consultation.
Consultation on the Revised Proposed Submission version of the Development Management Plan took place from 10 March until 22 April 2014. The Plan and representations received can be viewed online consultation system (this will open a new browser window, choose the document you require and follow the on screen instructions).
You can also download the consultation documents:
- Development Management Plan Revised Proposed Submission full document
- Sustainability Appraisal including non-technical summary
- Statement of Representations Procedure
- Consultation Report
- Consultation advertising poster
- Duty to Co-operate
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Evidence base documents
- Revised Proposed Submission Development Management Plan Policies Map - interactive version replaced by the adopted policies map so the draft is not available online - paper copy available to view by request
For convenience, we have also made sections of the Revised Proposed Submission Development Management Plan available here:
- Front cover, contents and Section One - introduction
- Section Two - general and Development Management guidance
- Section Three - Site Allocations
- Section Four - Implementations and monitoring
- Section Five Appendix A - Site Design briefs
- Section Five Appendix B-D and Section Six - Superseded Policies, indices of Policies, significant changes since January 2013 and glossary
Got a question about planning policy?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Planning Policy team.