Land Charges Search fees
- LLC1 and CON29R: £361.08 including VAT*
- Additional parcels of land: £27.06 including VAT*
- Official Search of the Land Charges Register: £56.00
- Official Search of any Single Part of the Register: £7.95
- Additional Parcels of Land: £6.00 per parcel
- CON29R Search: £305.08 including VAT*
- Additional Parcels of Land (when ordering full CON29R): £21.06 per parcel including VAT*
CON29O (Optional Enquiries)
- CON29O Enquiries: £27.38 including VAT* per question
CON29 Individual Questions
Hastings Borough Council can respond to the following individual questions. For details of how to view Public registers and other CON29 information please refer to the Personal Search webpage. The charges below refer to an enhanced compiled service.
- Q1.1 (a-i) Planning Decisions: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q1.1 (j-l) Building Regulations: £9.12 including VAT*
- Q1.2 Planning Designations and Proposals: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.1 Land Required for Public Purposes: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.3 Drainage Matters: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.7 (a-d, f) Outstanding Notices: £54.26 including VAT*
- Q3.8 Contravention of Building Regulations: £9.12 including VAT*
- Q3.9 Notices, Orders, Directions and proceedings under planning Acts: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.10 Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL): £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.11(a) Conservation Area: £6.12 including VAT*
- Q3.11 (b) Conservation area: £6.12 including VAT*
- Q3.12 Compulsory Purchase: £15.48 including VAT* (you will also need to apply to East Sussex County council for this question)
- Q3.13 (a, b(ii)) Contaminated land: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.13 (b(i), c) Contaminated Land: £12.24 including VAT*
- Q3.14 Radon Gas: £25.68 including VAT*
- Q3.15 Assets of Community Value: £12.24 including VAT*
- Additional Parcels of Land: £1.84 including VAT* per parcel
You will need to contact East Sussex County Council Highways team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a response to the following questions. Hastings Borough Council can only provide answers to these questions if requested as part of a full CON29R search.
- Q3.4 (a-f)
- Q3.7 (e)
- Q3.7 (g)
You will need to contact East Sussex County Council Rights of Way team at email@example.com for a response to the following questions. Hastings Borough Council can only provide answers to these questions if requested as part of a full CON29R search.
Additional written enquiries
- Other additional written enquiries: £47.94 including VAT*
- Registration of a charge in Part 11 of the Register: price on application
- Filing of a definitive certificate of the Lands Tribunal under Rule 10 (3): price on application
- Filing a judgement, order or application for the variation or cancellation of any entry in Part 11 of the register: price on application
- Office copy of any entry in the register (not including a copy or extract of any plan or document): £7.50
*All searches that contain a CON29 element are subject to VAT.
The search request form can be found here
Local Land Charges
Got a question about planning?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Planning team.