Horntye Car Park
Free festive parking
Shoppers will be able to park for free in council owned car parks from Monday 18 December until Saturday 23 December, between 4pm and 9pm each evening. This free parking will coincide with the late-night shopping at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre and help support local businesses in the area.
Parking will also be free on Monday 25 December, Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January. Normal parking charges will restart the following morning.Find out more
Report a problem in this car park
- Location: TN34 1EX
- RingGo Location Code: 17169
- View this car park on a map
- Charging hours between 08.00 and 16.00 - Monday to Friday - normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- 1 pay and display machine (subject to operational status)
- Accepted method of payment coins only
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
- Why not apply for a parking permit and use in this car park, for more details Apply for a season ticket | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
- When using a virtual parking permit only one vehicle registered to a season ticket can be parked at a time.
- You must ensure that the correct vehicle registration is active before leaving the vehicle in the car park
- More information on virtual permits click here Virtual Permit FAQs | Parking | Hastings Borough Council
Horntye car park is located at the Horntye Park Sports Complex in Bohemia Road Hastings.
This car park is for users of the sports complex.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17169) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
Pay for parking by Pay and Display. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle. No change is given.
Please note there are no parking concessions for blue badge holders in this car park.
Pay and display tickets are not transferrable between car parks.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.