Falaise Hall Car Park
Free festive parking
Shoppers will be able to park for free in council owned car parks from Monday 18 December until Saturday 23 December, between 4pm and 9pm each evening. This free parking will coincide with the late-night shopping at Priory Meadow Shopping Centre and help support local businesses in the area.
Parking will also be free on Monday 25 December, Tuesday 26 December, and Monday 1 January. Normal parking charges will restart the following morning.Find out more
Report a problem in this car park
Location: TN34 1ES
- RingGo Location Code: 17154
- View this car park on a map
- Total number of parking spaces: 35
- Disabled parking spaces: 3
Find out more about disabled parking in Hastings our Blue Badge holders page
- Charging period: 7 days a week
- Charging hours between 08.00 and 20.59 normal tariff charges apply.
Check our parking charges page for the tariff for this car park
- No charge between 21.00 and 07.59
- 1 pay and display machine (subject to operational status)
- Accepted method of payment coins only
- If the machines are not working and you can't pay to park by mobile phone you must immediately contact us on 01424 451070 or call 01424 451999 (between 5pm and 9am)
Falaise Hall Car Park is located off Cambridge Road in Hastings and is for the use of persons using the facilities in the Falaise Fitness Centre. A maximum pay and display stay of four hours applies in this car park.
Pay for parking by RingGo. We do not charge a convenience fee for this service. Texts are optional and charged at 10p. Please ensure you have chosen the correct vehicle, location (location code 17154) and the amount of time you wish to park. If the wrong vehicle has been selected in error you can change the details on the active session within 15 minutes of it being created.
For full instructions visit our RingGo page.
Pay and Display
You can pay for parking using the pay & display machines located within the car park. Accepted methods of payment include coins, card & contactless transactions. Please ensure you have paid and clearly displayed the correct amount of time you wish to park before leaving your vehicle.
Pay and display tickets and RingGo sessions are not transferrable between car parks.
Season tickets are not valid in this car park.
Got a question about parking?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Parking team.