Severe Weather Emergency Protocol active
The council's Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP) is active until Thursday 9 February 2023. People can access housing services:
- In office hours by calling 01424 451100
- By presenting in person at Muriel Matters House during opening hours
- By using our out of hours service on 01424 451999 outside of office hours.
If you're concerned about someone who is rough sleeping let us know through Streetlink - https://www.streetlink.org.uk/
Please note that there is limited accommodation available in Hastings and placements are likely to be out of the area.
In this section of our website you can find out about social housing including the Sussex Homemove scheme, housing register verification and the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- How to apply for social housing and Sussex Homemove scheme
- Housing for older people/sheltered accommodation
- Social housing information and waiting times
- Documents needed for your Hastings Homemove application
- Hastings Homemove Allocation Scheme 2018
- Swapping your social housing home through Mutual Exchange
- Social Housing FAQs