Documents needed for your Hastings Homemove application
As part of the application process for Sussex Homemove the applicant will have to provide documents and evidence for all members of the household.
Proof of identity
For all adult members of the household you must provide proof of identity. You will need to provide either one of the following documents:
- Up to date and valid Passport
- Photo card part of a current driving licence
- Biometric residence permit
- EEA Identity Card.
Or two of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- National Insurance Number Card
- Recent Bank Statements
- Recent Wage Slips
- Recent Utility Bills
- Benefit Notification Letter.
For all children in the household you must provide proof of identity and confirmation of child responsibility. You will need to provide either:
- The full Child Benefit Award letter, which sets out the date of birth of all children in the household
- Birth certificate/s and current bank statement showing Child Benefit payment.
Other documents required
For each member of the household you must provide where relevant:
- Current/previous addresses for the last 5 years (or 10 years where relevant)
- Nationality, e.g. full Birth Certificate or Immigration Status
- Responsibility for children, e.g. Child Benefit
- Pregnancy and estimated due date
- Details of any property owned, including an estate agent evaluation and current mortgage statement if applicable
- Any other factors relevant to determining eligibility or priority; this can include previous tenancy history.
You can upload all your documents at the end of your online application before you submit the form or bring them into the Community Contact Centre to be scanned and uploaded to your application.
Your application will not be assessed until you have provided all the documents.
Got a question about housing and homes?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Housing team.