Workforce Development Grants
The Workforce grant is a small grants programme brought to you by Hastings Borough Council's Active Hastings project in partnership with Active Sussex, for grants from £50 to £650 (larger grants may be offered in exceptional circumstances). The primary aim of the programme is to develop local volunteers, coaches and instructors to enable them to support more inactive adults to become active.
Funding can be used to attend training to:
- enable you to engage with more inactive participants at your current sessions, for example training around behaviour change or marketing.
- to increase the number of coaches in your club by training more volunteers to level one, two or three.
- to qualify you to deliver a new activity.
- to qualify you to work with special populations, such as people with specific long term conditions or disabilities.
Priority will be given to projects or clubs working with people who are finding it more difficult to be active at this time:
- people on lower incomes
- Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities
- disabled people and people with long-term health conditions
- those with care responsibilities
These are open applications, with no set deadline. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please download the application form.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01424 451051.
Volunteering, training, jobs and AH Academy