Severe Weather Emergency Protocol active
The council's Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP) is active until Wednesday 1 February 2023. People can access housing services:
- In office hours by calling 01424 451100
- By presenting in person at Muriel Matters House during opening hours
- By using our out of hours service on 01424 451999 outside of office hours.
If you're concerned about someone who is rough sleeping let us know through Streetlink - https://www.streetlink.org.uk/
Please note that there is limited accommodation available in Hastings and placements are likely to be out of the area.
In this section of the website you can find out what we do to improve the standard of housing in Hastings, including: what we do about empty homes, housing loans and grants, our housing licensing schemes and more.
- Housing grants and loans
- Disabled Facilities Grants
- Energy Efficiency
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Enforcement Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Letting Agents redress scheme
- Fuel Poverty Information
- Sustainable Houses in Inclusive Neighbourhoods
- Fuel poverty and the Warm Home Check Service
- Housing Condition Survey
- Disabled Facilities Grant video