I want to report dog fouling
Dog fouling is unacceptable and we take it very seriously.
We want everyone to take a stand against dog fouling in your community.
You can report incidences of dog fouling to us online, or by telephone on 01424 451077.
You can report offenders to our Street Warden team by email. Please provide as much of the following information as possible:
- the times that offences are being committed
- the locations where the offences are being committed
- a description of the dog
- a description of the owner
- if the dog owner is using a car, the number of the registration number
These details will be used by our officers to target their patrols more effectively, so the more information you provide, the more likely it is that offenders will be caught!
Under the Dogs (Fouling of Land) Act 1996, any person who permits a dog that is in their charge to foul any area to which the public has access is committing an offence. Owners may be issued a fixed penalty notice if witnessed.
View our Dog Control Orders for more information.
- Book a pest control appointment online
- Food Poisoning - advise us of an incident
- Food Hygiene - business premises complaint
- Make a noise complaint
Got a question about environmental health?01424 451079
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Environmental Health team.