What can I recycle?
What you can put in your green bin or pink sack:
- Cardboard egg boxes
- Paper (including shredded paper in bags)
- Telephone directories (including Yellow Pages)
- Food and drinks cans
- Metal lids from glass bottles and jars
- Clean kitchen foil and foil food trays
- Cartons (milk, soup, juice etc)
- Plastic bottles (remove lids and include for recycling)
- Plastic food pots, tubs and trays
- Plastic film and bags
- Blister packs (moulded plastic packaging used for tablets/capsules, batteries, small toys etc)
- Paper, newspapers and magazines
- Office paper
- Junk mail, leaflets and circulars.
What you can put in your recycling box:
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars.
Please help us by giving your plastics, cans, foil, glass bottles and jars a quick rinse before placing them in your container.