I need an extra recycling container
If you feel that you need another recycling container please read the following to see if you meet the criteria:
- The grey refuse bins supplied should be sufficient to contain the rubbish produced by a family of five over a two-week period. If you fall within this category please do not complete the form as your application will be refused. If children in nappies are in included within the household of five, we can provide an additional bin on a temporary basis
- If there is a resident who uses stoma or incontinence products please state this on the form as you will meet the criteria for additional containers
- If you live in a block of flats and require another bin for your building, please call us on 01424 451077, as you may not need to complete the form. If you require just an additional green recycling bin or glass box, please call us and do not fill in the form
- Seagull-proof sacks should be sufficient to contain the rubbish produced by a family of five for a week. If you fall within this category please do not complete the form as your application will be refused.
To apply for an extra container you will need to fill out the request form below:
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.