What can't I put in my rubbish?
Please do not put items in your bin that are hazardous, too large or heavy, for example:
- Gas bottles
- Motor vehicle parts
- Bricks or builders rubble
- Soil or large branches
- Garden waste
- Hot ashes
- Commercial waste
- Hazardous waste such as batteries, low energy light bulbs or paint
- Syringes or needles.
Your bin may not be collected if it contains any of these items.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.