What can I put in my rubbish?
You can put all sorts of household waste in your rubbish, including:
- Food waste
- Cat litter
- Coat hangers
- Plastic bags
- Dog waste
- Disposable nappies.
Garden waste, builders rubble and a few others items are not suitable.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Pink recycling bags for assisted collections
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.