COVID-19 (Coronavirus) guidance
The National Association of Allotment Holders has issued the following advice to tenants:
See a map of all allotment sites
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly.
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- Observe 'Social Distancing' with each other (2-3 meters).
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
- We recommend that all communal facilities are closed.
- Get government guidance if you do need to clean an area that has been visited by an infected person.
- If you have livestock on the site and must visit twice a day, take a photograph on your phone of your livestock. Based on what is happening in other countries you may eventually have to print off a government form to leave the house but if challenged it would be good to be able to show a photograph of where you are going.
- Plan ahead to ensure that you have food and medication delivered to you during this time
- Stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- If you display any symptoms of coronavirus stay at home and self-isolate for at least 14 days or until your symptoms have passed.
- Allotments in Hastings and St Leonards
- Apps Field Allotments
- Bembrook Allotments
- BOS Field Allotments
- Choice Allotments
- Lower Clive Vale Allotments
- Collier Road Allotments
- Lower Cornwallis Allotments
- Downs Road Allotments
- Fernbank Allotments
- Harley Shute Allotments
- Marina Allotments
- Pauls Field Allotments
- Tivoli Allotments
- Lower Torfield Allotments
- Vale Road Allotments