Leasing my property to the council
Letstart is a social lettings agency where the council leases the property from its owner, providing guaranteed regular leasing payments to the owner for the duration of the lease. The council then rents the property to local people who need help to access quality, private rented housing.
Lease your rental property to us!
Letstart offers you as a landlord a safe, secure and hassle-free service for letting your property in Hastings and St Leonards.
We have been creating and supporting tenancies for many years. Our experienced officers are able to offer you the security of working with an organisation that has a reputation for a careful and considered approach, coupled with a 'no hassle' lettings service.
Why choose us?
- Our service pays a guaranteed income for property owners
- We have tenants ready to move in (no tenancy finder fees)
- Collecting the rent is our problem not yours!
- No void or council tax costs
- We offer tenants 24-hour support
- We provide an inventory
- We will inspect your property regularly
- We will prepare all necessary paperwork
- We know and assess all our tenants
- The Council has full landlord responsibility with no cost to landlords
- We can arrange for maintenance and routine repairs and gas safety certificates where required
- We offer a 3 year lease to landlords
- No additional fees or hidden charges.
Interested in letting a property? let the council know by completing this simple form.
Here is what one of the landlords said:
"I found it very rewarding and satisfying to see how much the tenant and the children enjoy living in the house. They have made it such a wonderful home. I was pleased to see this and am so glad that I made this decision to rent to the council."
Find out more
For more information email us at email@example.com.
I'm a homeowner