Condition of the Site
Check the site and surrounding areas for the following:
- The site will be suitable in all weathers
- There are no obstructions, trips or slips hazards
- Availability of public toilets
- Overhead power lines,
- Underground services,
- Unfenced holes;
- Stored chemicals or machinery;
- Steep drops between different ground levels;
- Levels of lighting throughout the site.
- Unsafe structures
- Additional hazards posed by wet/hot/windy weather
Preparing the Site
Make sure that construction work and vehicle movements that may take place during site preparation are supervised and/or protected by suitable barriers.
Site Preparation and Facilities