About the Safer Hastings Partnership
Hastings Borough Council is the lead partner of the Safer Hastings Partnership (SHP).
SHP aims to reduce crime and the fear of crime. Its priorities for 2022-23 include:
- Keeping communities safe
- Protecting vulnerable people
- Identifying those at risk of harm
- Other community issues
SHP consists of six statutory partners:
- Hastings Borough Council
- Sussex Police
- East Sussex County Council
- Hastings and Rother Clinical Commissioning Group
- East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Kent Surrey and Sussex Probation Service
Additional non-statutory partners include:
- The Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner
- Hastings Community Network
- Love Hastings
- Optivo Housing Association
The partners work together to improve the quality of life for local residents and visitors, whilst supporting the most vulnerable victims of crime and antisocial behaviour.
Safer Hastings Partnership
Got a question about community safety?01424 451438
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Community Safety team.