The Safer Hastings & Rother Road Safety Group (SHARP RSG) is a specific action group, aiming to deliver the Safer Hastings & Safer Rother Partnerships' Road Safety priority.
The SHARP RSG consists of key stakeholders working with a road safety remit, and meets on a regular basis to develop and progress the groups objectives. The SHARP RSG reports directly to the two Community Safety Partnerships and provide an update for the strategic boards meetings.
1. Undertake and support local education & enforcement programmes
2. Address concerns of local residents, parish & local councils
3. Support the delivery of countywide work of the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership to achieve local objectivities
4. Contribute to reductions of Killed or Seriously Injured incidents (KSIs) on Hastings & Rother roads by addressing local priority incidents from:
- Young drivers (aged 17 to 24 years old).
- Behaviours of car drivers that put themselves and others at risk
- Pedestrians in the Hastings area.
- East Sussex County Council Road Safety Team
- East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service
- Hastings & Rother NPT Police Sergeant
- Hastings & Rother Community Safety Support Officer
- Rother Partnerships and Community Safety Co-ordinator
- Hastings Community Safety Manager
- Rother Community Speed Watch Co-ordinator
- Sussex Police Roads Policing Unit
- Sussex Safer Roads Partnership Operations Development Officer
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org