As with all other areas of the council the CHART programme has been affected by the COVID-19 outbreak.
Some CHART team activities have been refocussed to help support our communities and businesses. As a result there may be a delay in receiving a response to any enquires you make.
We are talking with the UK Managing Authorities about the disruption the current crisis has on all projects and services and have asked for their guidance on how we should proceed. We are also putting together a response to ensure CHART funds can be used in the most effective way that will help all communities and businesses recover.
We understand partners will be experiencing disruption to project plans and we are in contact with them to understand the current picture and how they might adapt to future need. We would ask you continue to deliver your projects as best as possible but record any adaptations and changes.
We will be in touch when we receive direction from the UK Managing Authorities who, for your information, are also awaiting direction from the EU Funding bodies.
In the meantime please bear with us during this period of uncertaintyJoin the CHART Local Action Group
- CHART Local Development Strategy (PDF)
- CHART EOI Form (Word)
- CHART Full Application Form ESF (Word)
- CHART full application form ERDF (Word)
- Granular budget (ERDF) (Excel)
- Granular Budget (ESF) (Excel)
- CHART financial annex (Excel)
- Outputs and results annex (Excel)
- CHART EOI Form - Guidance (PDF)
- CHART Full Application Form - Guidance (PDF)
- Grant recipient handbook (ERDF) (PDF)
- Grant recipient handbook (ESF) (PDF)
- CHART Project Selection Criteria (PDF)
- Claim form (Word)
- Transaction List (Word)
- CHART Pre Enterprise/ Entrepreneur File (ERDF) (Word)
- CHART Capital Project Participant File (ERDF) (Word)
- CHART Participant File (ESF) (Word)
- Press release template (Word)
- Poster template (Word)
- Payment schedule template (Word)
- Outcome letter template (PDF)
ESIF Guidance Documents