FOI request (FOIR-494776724)
Requested Wed 08 March 2023
Responded Fri 10 March 2023
1. Does your Council provide a Careline/Warden Call service to residents?
If your answer is 'No', then please return this FOI but disregard questions 2 to 10.
2. How many connections (approximately) do you have?
a. How many are Dispersed?
b. How many are Hardwired (independent living)?
c. How many are Hardwired (extra care)?
3. Do you use an external provider for Careline monitoring?
a. If so, please provide the Name of monitoring centre/provider with contract start/end date.
b. If Not applicable as council run, disregard questions 5 to 9 and answer questions 4 and 10 only.
4. Do you have any intention to outsource your Careline monitoring in the next 3 years?
5. What is the annual value of your monitoring contract?
6. What is the 'per connection' charge of your monitoring contract (per week/month/annual as preferred)?
7. Are you happy with the performance of your careline monitoring provider?
8. What tender framework/portal does the council use for the procurement of careline monitoring?
9. For your future monitoring services tender, will you include equipment maintenance/upgrades or keep separate?
10. Who is the main person/decision maker or team who would be responsible for your Telecare monitoring centre (name/title/direct dial number/email)?
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Adult Social Care, please visit their website for further information:
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.