FOI request (FOIR-480402982)
Requested Mon 23 January 2023
Responded Fri 27 January 2023
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.
I would like to request that a copy of the following information (or public sector duty/equality assessments documents containing the following information) be provided:
1. A list (public names, telephone numbers and emails) of black-led organisations, groups, networks, forums, or entities that applied for funding from 1st January 2019 to 1st January 2023.
2. A list (public names, telephone numbers and emails) of black-led organisations, groups, networks, forums, or entities that secured funding from 1st January 2019 to 1st January 2023.
3. Your recommendations for recognition and promotion for black-Led organisations at you location with good values.
An organisation is black-led if:
• Their Management Committee or Board has at least 75% of representation from people of African or African Caribbean Descent, and
• At least 50% of their paid staff team are African or African Caribbean people with representation at all levels of the organisation, and
• They provide services for or work on behalf of African and Caribbean people.
Hastings Borough Council holds no information in respect of this request.
Freedom of Information
Got a question about freedom of information?
ContentThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Council's Information Officer.