FOI request (FOIR-475792179)
Planning department staffing levels
Requested Wed 04 January 2023
Responded Fri 13 January 2023
This is a Freedom of Information Request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 regarding staffing levels at Hastings Borough Council's planning department.
Please provide me with the following:
1. How many roles are there at Hastings Borough Council's planning department?
2. How many current vacancies are there at Hastings Borough Council's planning department?
3. What staffing capacity is Hastings Borough Council's planning department currently working at?
4. What has the staff turnover rate been in the past 12 months at Hastings Borough Council's planning department?
1x Planning Services Manager
4x Planning Officer 2 Senior Planning Officer
2x Principal Planning Officer
2x Enforcement Officers
1x Senior Enforcement Officer (currently not occupied by permanent member of staff)
1x Conservation Officer
1x Conservation and Grants Officer
1x Planning Obligations Officer
5x Admin including LLPG and Street Naming and Numbering Service (1 post vacant)
2. See above
3. Information not held - this is not a request for recorded information
Freedom of Information