FOI request (FOIR-469718616)
Planning application number HS/TL/22/00292 - compliance, insurance and data
Requested Mon 05 December 2022
Responded Thu 08 December 2022
Freedom of Information Act 2000
Radio mast (ORANGE TQ8 82500 10300), Halton Reservoir, Priory Road, Hastings
Planning application number HS/TL/22/00292
Please can you provide:
1. The environmental and health impact analysis Hastings Borough Council (HBC) have undertaken for granting the prior approval of the above application.
This analysis should include the effects and impact on the following categories that are not covered by the ICNIRP guideline exposure limits, and those arising from long term and cumulative wireless exposure beyond six and thirty minutes and include the totality of telecommunication masts granted permission.
• testimonies of people injured by wireless radiation
• wildlife and the environment
• the developing brain and reproduction
2. The insurance details that HBC hold for radiation exposure and harm against the person(s) due to the siting of the 5G equipment on public property in their charge.
3. The structural integrity data report for the monopole and product insurance for structural integrity, fire and fatigue collapse.
4. The self-certified ICNIRP Certificate of Conformity from the installers of the 5G equipment, showing specification of each transmitter and maximum radiation output levels (EIRP) from each radiation transmitter in dBm or Watts, with calculations of intensity drop-off and exclusion zones, to confirm compliance with the ICNIRP guidelines.
5. Details of HBC's compliance with the Social Care Act 2012 in regard to protection from increasing Ionizing and Non Ionizing emissions from 5G installations.
6. Details of all-cause mortality data in the area for the years 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 and Q6 - Information not held.
Q5. This planning application file can be viewed on our website by using our search tool:
Freedom of Information