FOI request (FOIR-455979898)
Requested Mon 03 October 2022
Responded Tue 08 November 2022
Please can you email me a list of September/October (most current) business rates credits you currently hold for businesses including:
1. the company name for whom the credit exists,
2. the start date of the business rates account,
3. if the account is still live or the date it ended,
4. the full property address of the property with the credit on,
5. the date / year of when the credit was created,
6. the full amount of credit you hold for the business, and
7. the reason for the credit (for example, retail relief).
Please see attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
This information was extracted 1st November 2022.
The details of the credit cannot be specified as it would take too long to find that information for each entry.
The figure in the column that says 'outstanding debt' is the credit amount.
We do not have a report with an option to pick up credits, so we have selected those with a debt of less than zero to pick up all accounts in credit.
Freedom of Information