FOI request (FOIR-453330724)
Public Health Act
Requested Thu 22 September 2022
Responded Fri 07 October 2022
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to Paupers funerals (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health Act' Funerals) carried out where persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 25/06/2021 to the day of your reply (or as close as possible).
I confirm that this is a new request for new data only.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates, and
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to any third party, if so to whom, or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why.
If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date and provide a link to this. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.
The requested information can be found on our website via the following link:
Freedom of Information