FOI request (FOIR-452705051)
Bus shelter contracts
Requested Tue 20 September 2022
Responded Fri 30 September 2022
1. Do you have a contract with a commercial partner to provide and maintain your bus shelter infrastructure? If yes, who is your contracted provider?
2. What are the start and end dates of your bus shelter contract, including any optional extensions?
3. What is the financial value of your contract?
4. How many bus shelters does the contract cover?
5. How many of the bus shelters covered in the contract have advertising shells? What is the breakdown of these advertising shells between traditional print and digital?
6. What restrictions are there within the contract in relation to advertising in your bus shelters, for example, are there any industries or topics that cannot be advertised?
1. Yes, but only approximately 50% of bus shelter stock in the borough. Our contracted provider is 'Clear Channel'.
2. 15th November 2018 to 2nd April 2025.
3. No financial value to the council except that there is no cost for maintenance on the shelters under contract.
4. 68, with up to 12 others being added as a result of County highways Bus route improvements.
5. Information not held.
6. None, subject to restrictions as defined by the Government such as tobacco advertising and so on.
Freedom of Information