FOI request (FOIR-444514850)
Requested Mon 15 August 2022
Responded Wed 24 August 2022
1. How many roadside vehicle emissions checks in air quality management areas have been conducted in the past five years?
2. How many fixed fines have been given to drivers whose vehicles do not comply with the above emissions limits in the past five years?
3. How many fines have been issued for unauthorised chimney smoke within a smoke control area under the Clean Air Act 1993 in the past five years?
4. How many complaints have been made regarding unauthorised chimney smoke in the past five years?
1. Hastings Borough Council's air quality management area, which related to a small part of the Bexhill road, was revoked in 2017. Therefore zero vehicle emissions checks in an air quality management area were undertaken in the past five years.
3. Zero, the Borough does not have a smoke control area.
Freedom of Information