FOI request (FOIR-443680730)
Business Rates Credits
Requested Thu 11 August 2022
Responded Wed 24 August 2022
Please can you email me a list of July/August (most current) business rates credits you currently hold for businesses including:
1. The company name for whom the credit exists
2. The start date of the business rates account
3. If the account is still live or the date it ended
4. The full property address of the property with the credit on
5. The date/year of when the credit was created
6. The full amount of credit you hold for the business
7. The reason for the credit (for example, retail relief)
Please find attached spreadsheet for credits raised between 1st July 2022 and 17th August 2022.
Please note the Property Reference number relates to the property, not the account number for the customer. This reference is available on the internet, for example the gov.uk website regarding a property's rateable value. The figure in the column that says 'outstanding debt' is the credit amount.
We don't have a report with an option to pick up credits, so we have to put in debt with less than zero to pick up all accounts in credit.
Freedom of Information